Should be the FIRST YEAR student of Under Graduate Programe (B.A / B SC/ B.COM)
Should belong to minority community .
The Annual Family income Should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
Should not be availing any other Scholarship or Stipend.
Regular Student of any Govt./Aided/ Recognized Unaided Institution.
(Muslim/Christian/Buddhists/ Sikh/Zoroastrians or Parsis)
Should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous Board examinations
• Candidate should have a Saving Bank Account.
State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
State Bank of India (SBI)
• South Indian Bank (SIB)
• The candidate should be in possession of the Bank Account Number and the Branch Code.
• Adhaar Number should be seeded with the Bank Account Number
• Self Attested Passport Size Photo
• Attested Copies of Mark sheets
• Income Declaration
• Community certificate
• Attested copy of the first page of Bank passbook
• Accommodation Certificate
• Copy of Adhaar/NPR