All candidates seeking admission to the UG programmes irrespective of the Quata(general meerit / reservation / Sports/ Persons with disabilities/ Mentally retarded / community/ managment) Should compulsorily register through centralized Admission Process(CAP) of university of Calicut.The Candidate who have not registered throught CAP Will not be permitted to take admission at any stage of the admission process.
Candidate seeking admission through the management Quata shold submit application directly to the college office.50% marks should be secured in the qualifyinf examination for admission to BBA Course.
CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION SHOULD PRODUCE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
1. The print out of the application.
2. College copy of E-chalan/online payment slip for registration fee.
3. Receipt /chalan of the fee remitted for acceptanc of allotment.(university mandatory fee)
4. SSLC or equivalent certificate.
5. Mark List(s) of the qualification examination.
6. Transer Certificate received from the Institution last studied.
7. Conduct certificate.
8. Those canididates who have passed examination other than HSE/VHSE except CBSE/CISCE should produce Equivalency/Recognition Certificate from University of Calicut
9. Any oter documents(Income Certificate /Nativity Certificate / Community certificate)as directed by the admitting authorities.
10. Candidates who claim bonus /weightage marks shall produce relavant certificates.
11. A latest pssport size photograph.